Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lego/Action Figure Theater

This idea came to me when do some house cleaning and soul searching. I discovered the large quantity of toys and thought that this might be a way to use those hours that other people use to sleep.
Lego seemed a natural to me as it has always been my favorite toy in the world. I've loved them since I got my first set back in the Sixties. It also seemed like a natural to let some of these action figures do the talking for me.

There is no die cast set of rules I plan to follow, but a lot of this will be used to promote books and comics and DVDs we enjoy at Crimespree Magazine. These will be running in various places and this blog will be used as an archive for the lot.

As the collection of action figures grow and the volume of Lego increases so will the possibilities of what I do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment